The cost of treatments includes one FREE touch-up within 4-6 weeks of initial the procedure. I strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any arears that may have been discoloured during healing process.
Final results cannot be determined until the follow touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
- Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages on the day of the procedure.
- Do not take any no- vital medications that may thin the blood 24 hours before procedure. Including vitamins and supplements.
- Do not expose eyebrows to water or any products for ideally two days post procedure.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days after procedure, after three days apply a thin layer of Bepathen before working out.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and can create an infection, Use clean cotton wool to apply bepathen 5 times daily for the first 7-10days . Picking can cause scaring.
- Avoid gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean and steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
- Always use total sun block on the area during healing process to preserve colour pigmentation.
Contact Simone to make an appointment 0411 956 559